Preview – OWIT Strategic Plan 2025
United around the globe to foster international trade and the advancement of women in business through a growing network that provides a collective forum to support education, facilitate information exchange and promote networking. In pursuing these goals, OWIT strives to provide a rewarding volunteer environment, to stay at the forefront of trade and technological developments and to build partnerships and alliances with peer organizations and associations.
OWIT has a direct impact on women-owned business owners and trade professionals around the world by fostering education and mentorship as well as social and economic empowerment.
This vision supports the United Nations Development Goal 5.5 – to ensure women’s full and effective participation and equal opportunities for leadership at all levels of decision-making in political, economic, and public life.
1. An internationally renowned and inspirational OWIT
- OWIT has 40 chapters and is present on all continents
- OWIT empowers members and affiliates economically
- OWIT members are go-to professionals for the media and for governments and others seeking input on trade issues and policies
- OWIT has 20 diverse strategic alliances/international partners
2. A connected network worldwide
- OWIT has US$250k revenues/year (25% from chapters, 25% from corporations, 25% from grants, 25% from content)
- OWIT conducts 3-4 webinars per month
3. Financially strong to increase our footprint and accomplish our mission
- OWIT has 10,000 paid and renewing members worldwide
- OWIT attracts young people
- OWIT has a uniform (umbrella) website
- OWIT’s members-only, trusted platform is activated
All OWIT members can join one of the committees working to achieve these goals! Contact email@example.com or your chapter representative on the OWIT International Board.