Trends in U.S. Sanctions and Export Control Enforcement
Please join WIIT Washington, DC for an off-the-record discussion with law firm practitioners and officials at the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control, the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security, and the U.S. Department of Justice regarding recent trends in U.S. sanctions and export control enforcement.
This is a free virtual webinar.
- Alison Cooper, Chief, Financial Sector Investigations, Office of Foreign Assets Control, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Kevin Kurland, Acting Assistant Secretary for Export Enforcement, Bureau of Industry and Security, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Molly Moeser, Deputy Chief of Bank Integrity Unit, Money Laundering and Asset Recovery Section (MLARS), U.S. Department of Justice
- Eunkyung Kim Shin, Senior Associate, Baker McKenzie
- Nicole Erb, Partner, White & Case LLP, Moderator