Today, OWIT is recognized globally for building ongoing trade relationships within and between communities. The OWIT network is comprised of local Chapters located across the Americas, Western Europe, and Africa as well as a Virtual Chapter for individuals involved in international trade who do not have access to a local OWIT chapter where they reside or work. And, we’re growing!
As an OWIT Corporate Sponsor, your company demonstrates its commitment to supporting the global economic empowerment of women through the benefits of global trade and business. Your financial support of OWIT:
- Enables you to support OWIT’s mission of fostering international trade and the advancement of women in business
- Allows you to profile your products/services to a growing, influential professional target group—involved or interested in international trade and business
- Illustrates your organization’s commitment to diversity and women’s advancement in business, while positioning your organization, as a progressive, innovative, globally-minded organization
- Allows you to interact with other globally-oriented organizations (i.e. government, institutional, private and public sector) who are interested in fostering international trade
- Allows you to interact with new business contacts, customers and potential partners
- Allows you to participate in event-related opportunities throughout the year
- Provides members of your organization with preferred pricing/discounts on specific events
- Provides professional development opportunities for members of your organization at the local, national and international levels
Corporate partners can benefit from different levels of sponsorship according to their budgets and strategic goals. There are also opportunities for webinar, product, and event partnerships. Some of our previous or continuing corporate sponsors include IBM, Toyota, and Walmart.
If you would like to become an OWIT corporate sponsor or need more information, please contact one of the OWIT officers below: