Country: UNITED STATES
The Tampa Bay Chapter (TBOWIT), established in 1997, is one of more than 40 + chapters worldwide that continue to open the world’s doors to you!
We encourage and stimulate the exchange of views, ideas, and information concerning international trade and foreign affairs by providing monthly events.
Mission: To promote international trade and affairs in the Tampa Bay area and to provide a forum for networking, education, and related activities with a global focus and an emphasis on women.
Vision: To be the driving force behind the recognition of female Tampa Bay leaders in international business and affairs and to be the leading organization in the Tampa Bay area fostering the development of future female leaders thereby enriching Tampa Bay through both international trade, policy, and leadership.
- Advocate for women in international business
- Promote professional growth for men and women in international business
- Increase awareness of the leadership role of women in international business
- Create a forum for the interchange of ideas regarding international business
- Provide leadership in uniting international community activities
List of Events:
February Networking Happy Hour at the Automobile Museum - 02/25